Monday, November 14, 2005

Yeah yeah...

I know I didn't keep my own deadline about the contest.. Thing is there is a lot going on at school and I've got Linda's wedding to think about. I am moving the deadline of the art contest until I am safe and sound back in England after the wedding. This will give ya'all some more time as well. At november 22nd it should be ok. New deadline November 22nd!
That will probably be my next entry since I am so friggin megabusy!
Still love what we do here.. I just miss the possey!
See ya later, possey!

Oh! One more thing! I am going to play Winnie the Pooh on stage! Ain't that.. funny!?
I never realized it before.. but that is a brilliantly funny character! And not to forget, Ior brings a wonderful light (or darkness) to the world!

Do I bear any resemblance? Hmm.. Guess I will have to rely on my acting skills. (Bear pun unintentional. Honest!)


Well.. at least they didn't ask me to play Belle or Jasmine.
Well.. Save the cats while I'm gone!
See ya!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gör du rollen som Puh kommer jag typecasta dig i flera år framöver. Hehe.

Anonymous said...

please make the deadline until 28:th. :)

Anonymous said...

hur går det med tävlingen då?