Monday, July 25, 2005

Oh. My. God!

I am happy.
Everyone has a face. Everyone has a mind. These usually have many things in common, but are not always a true reflection of eachother.

I have been talking to a good old friend of mine.. Sara "Silvestris" Strand, who I foolishly drifted away from for a while. She is a wonderful artist, check it out!
I mentioned that I love seing myself as characters in other stories etc. but mostly, I like pictures that feel like me and looks like the face of my mind, more than photographs do. And in, what can not have been more then two hours, she sends me this!



This kind of thing is the most precious gift I can think of! And it looks absolutely fantastic!
She did it in less than two hours, while doing other stuff! I am so proud just to be able to be mildly associated with her! Practise your praising and go to her website now!

*floats away on dreamy clouds, purring deeply*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fast nu när du inte har det långa håret är du inte det minsta lik ;). Skojar bara, fantastisk bild hur som helst. Man kanske skulle fråga om hon ville göra konceptskisser för "Slutstation"?