Sunday, March 05, 2006

There it lies, in your eye

Here I am, after a busy busy week of school. Next week will be pretty busy as well.
Anyway, yesterday's showing of Shakespeare's Twelfth Nigh went great! I played Malvolio. One of the most popular characters. He is very funny, and a reat part to play. I met Vanessa, Kyle and Agatha's baby. She watched the play in fact. I was in her first Shakespeare! Not bad for a newborn infant to get througha Shakespeare play without crying.

The night before the showing me, Alex and Valia stayed in school to preset for the showing. We went on until about half past two in the moring. For some reason, when we were close to being done, Valia started meowing. I was surprised, I thought I was the only spontanious meower at school. I joined her anyway, and started to meow too. Alex whined and started throwing things at us. James walke dby and looked oddly at us.
I said "Come on! We've hardly slept all week! Besides, we're only a little insane."

Six days until the pictures and character infos should be in. Just letting you know.
Instead of Russia pics today, I shall give you the last of the pics from my trip to the North of England. here you go.

Whops! There is acctually a few more that I have forgotten to put on my usb stick. Oh well, you'll see those later.
Save the Cats.
See ya!

No comments: