Saturday, December 17, 2005

Svea Rike

That is where I'll be in three days from now. I will try out my new laptop. WOHOO!
Anyway, What have I been up to? Well, on the tuesday I went to the ballet to see Edward Scissorhands. It was really really nice I must say, I never thought I would enjoy the ballet. It is running to sometime mid-February, so if youhave a chance, see it. Matthew Bourne, who directed it got a great deal of publicity for his production of Swan Lake - with an all men cast. So anoyone who wants to combat my masculinity for seing a ballet, think about this. At least I didn't go to see that ballet. The next day we had a Street Dance class with the UK champion, who eill be competing against the US champion tomorrow, sunday. That's pretty cool. He was impressed by how quickly we picked the moves up. His name is Marlon and he dances in a group called Flawless.
I also have a small part in Claire's graduation production, which I will go do right now in fact. Tomorrow I am going to a christmas party with people from school, and then I'll go to Sweden. See you guys!
This here is the event in which MY teacher will be competing tomorrow.

Save the cats!

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hör av dig när du är hemma så bjuder jag på en julmust, julöl eller julsnaps.