Thursday, January 05, 2006

New year, new me.

Well.. Everyone is a "new them" most of the time. The changes might be slight, but changes is what life is all about. The more the change, the more life. Just make sure changes you go through are for the better. Some things you don't want to change and fair enough, why fix what isn't borken? But never stop walking forward. You can take certain things with you, but never stop walking.
Wow, what an intro. Anyway, since my last entry I have been back to Sweden after having had a christmas party with people at the school. It was interesting having a big party on a stage with all actors. Everyone pretended to be eachother at times.


Flying back was a bit of a hassle since the plane couldn't land on the intended airport. We had to go on to another airport and the bastards didn't tell the people waiting for the passangers on the ground. What did I do in Sweden you ask?
Well for one, I worked. Gotta earn some dough, right? I hung out with the oaks, we played some video games, had some fun, me and Joanna played 'hunting' where I was the predator and she was the prey. She kept lying, claiming she wasn't in on the game, but she was playing! She acted just like prey when I was going for her! Ran away and hid and stuff.

I met some oldies, Kaj, Erik, Thomas and Thomas' brother Kim. That was a pleasant reminder of the times that were.

The Christmas holidays were spent enjoying some time with various relatives. Me and my two sisters went to see Narnia, which, despite some problems certain people love to whine about, was very enjoyable. It's Aslan, people! Aslan!
After the X-Mas days I went to the T-Hat and grooved with some of the old gang. Hannah, Patrik, Bjorn, Malin (not originally part of the old gang but certainly assimilated into it), Nefus, Niklas and even Neil made his way to the T-Hat for the holidays! We had a nice time, and promised to have one again soon (Sooner than one whole year anyway).
Hannah has just suffered a great personal tragedy and I made myself ready to be all the support she needed but she amazed me quite a bit with her strength regarding the whole thing She was definetly on top of things during the times we spent together. I just hope she doesn't bottle it all up and save it for when she is alone. Don't worry about exposing us to it, Hannah, we want to be part of it, because we are your friends and we want to be part of all aspects of your life, to enjoy the nice bits with you and help share the bad bits.
But I do understand. I realize I probably do the same thing. I most definetly do, I even remember a time when Hannah was trying to help me through a rough situation and even if it wasn't as rough as this one, I placed my bad emotions far away from everyone I knew and cared about. Now I realize that deception isn't what true friends want. They want you. All of you.
So Hannah, I will do my best to open up in the future. And please continue to be strong, but if you need to speak to someone I will make myself availbale (ok my ear might not be the most convienient one to contact at the moment but I will make myself available if you ask)
Next holiday we shall have fun!


These hawt eyes belong to Hannah. But what is she doing? Guess and you will see in my next entry (this isn't acctually a contest as Hannah can't compete. But the the first to get it right wille arn the respect of many)


New years was spent in Gotene with my sister's family and much snow fighting was involved. I flew back to England, came back to school and here I am. Back on track. Just to think.. next holiday I will be halfway through.
Oh by the way, we are doing some Kung-Fu in school. That is awsome! Also, I am working on version 16 of the horror script. I know I should have had it done sooner, but christmas was a very busy time, and applying the latest feedback took more work than I though. Rest assured that it is coming tough, and it is shaping up to be pretty great.
Until next time, Save the cats!
(I was gonna have a pic of the oaks here but they are back on my laptop. You'll see them in the next entry, I swear)
See ya!

No comments: