Sunday, April 23, 2006

Blast from the Past part 9

It is about time I let you people finally get a hold of Blast From the Past part 9! Yes, last Blast From the Past was a while ago but this one is special. Before I go into it here are some current events.



I bought new shoes.

I went to the cinema and saw Silent Hill. It was pretty good. One of the best videogame-based films I have ever seen in fact. It was less mystrious than the games but I suppose it had to be. Somewhat less terrifying as well, but it's possible that if I saw it alone in a dark room with headphones maybe it would have been different.

It was cool, uncomfortable with a good story, nice mystery and horrible scenes of torture and pain. I especially liked the integration of elements from the games in the storytelling, how it made it feel like the game but without making it feel less like a film. They reused a lot of the music from the games as well, which was an excellent choice in my eyes... ears.

OK.. This Blast From the Past features me in many ages! Pictures you never thought you'd get to see!

Here you go!

This is Linda, Karin and me in the kitchen of Fiolvagen 9!

This is said house. So fresh the paint has not even dried yet. I remember that car. I stole it from dad once when I was two. The person on the right is Linda.
Me Linda and Dad. I just thought this piccie was funny.
Linda and me on a hike! Ahh the memories!

Linda and me again in a cute "little kids looking like animals" picture. And we're nude! Shocking, isn't it?


This is me when I was fourteen. The same year I first saw the Lion King. (Sorry, it had just be too long since I last mentioned the Lion King). You may have noticed there was no picture of my mother.. I suppose she was holding the camera most of the time. I'll find some of her for a later entry.

That's it for today! Save the cats, and stay tuned for more!

See ya!

No comments: