Monday, May 01, 2006

Fear me!

I have now seen the Producers (the film). It was very ok. It was weird, but funny... Nathan Lane was excellent as always. And people, I have a challange for you... on the DVD (2 Disc edition) I noticed a hidden homage to the Lion King! So hidden the one who put it there might not even know it! If you can find it... and be the first to report it in my guestbook.. You will gain glory beyond your wildest dreams!

Me and Alex are working on our combat scene that we will use to get the Stage fighting License! Once again I play the Evil Villain! Fear me, if you dare! *hiss!*

I am designing a webpage for a healer and in return she is giving me free sessions. It's quite cool and it helps me towards living a healthier lifestyle. If my body is going to be my secondary tool (my brain will be my primary) of my profession, I better start treating it well.
not much more to report today.. Catch you all later! Save the cats!

There is a PS by the way. I realize today's challange might be a bit difficult.. so here is a somewhat cryptic clue!

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Så fort jag ser filmen ska jag fan hitta det! Lätt! Tack för dina inspirerande ord i min BLOGG f.ö.

Anonymous said...

I have no idea what to look for and where. But hi!