Thursday, October 06, 2005

Bondbrudar.

Yeah... We're working on a routine in Jazz dance. A routine to the theme song of Goldfinger. A routine which, apparently is a pole dancing routine. What's the point of having a hairy chest and strong muscles if one ends up doing a pole dancing routine, getting demasculated by one's mediaplayer and post femmepics of oneself on the internet.
By the way, ask more questions to my Mediaplayer! Do you not want to know anything about me? Hannah? Bjorn? Somebody!

Oh well. The new litter is quite fun. Three of them went with us Veterans to a theatre trip, we saw The Philantropist at the Donmar. Good play, good play. And we got to speak to the cast and the director in a Q&A afterwards.

People, please give more fun questions to my mediaplayer, and I promise to have a fun contest for you soon. Also, save the cats, or else!

PS: Never thought I'd be able to put poledancing on my resume. damn.


See ya!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sant. Du kan lika gärna konventera till kvinna nu när du är 90% där redan. Och angående Mediaplayerfrågorkänner jag mig nöjd, i alla fall för tillfället! Nu vill jag ha svaren!

Anonymous said...

1. What does Peter really dream about at night?

2. What will the love of Peters life be like?

3. What is Peters biggest problem?

4. Honestly: is Peter really a girl?



Show me that poledancing!

Erika said...

Hi Peter! I hope u are doing well! Would u please be so kind to remove my picture above? It is a picture that comes up when u Google my name ��. Thank you. Kind regards, Eriks

Unknown said...

Wow, this old thing! I had no idea all this was still up! Sure I'll just have to figure out how to get back into this thing and I'll take the picture out. Take care!

Unknown said...

Okay, the image is removed from the entry, I suppose it make take a day or so for google to update it. If it lingers, tell me.