Sunday, January 29, 2006

Another Odd Dream

I had an odd dream last night. All the places had melted together.. I was in Bjorn's and Hannah's apartments.. they were right next to each other, and there was no wall between them.. but they were still different appartments.. It was still school term, but it was ok, because London was just outside even though we were in Trollhattan. I was resting on Hannah's sofa while both Bjorn and Hannah were playing World of Warcraft. I felt a little left outside and wanted to try and play.. There seemed to be a computer free with WoW installed on it, but I didn't know how to play. Luckily, Boris offered to teach me, since Hannah had tought him everything about WoW. For some reason a cat teaching me to play WoW seemed more amazing than the fact that I could talk to cats.
What does this mean?
Oh well. meow.

More Russia pics!
Buncha' commies makin' some sorta' fuzz 'bout summin'
This is a wall.. in a Moscow Subway station. whoa.

Sorry.. more pics next time, now I have to run to school.

Save the cats!
See ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hah, figured out how to comment!
Very nice russia-pics. Seems like odd dreams, though. o_o
I hope they will be nicer and teach you how to play IRL if that dream ever occurs. ;)p

Anonymous said...

Haha! Of course I've tought Boris all there is to know about WoW. ^^
But right now Sims 2 University is number one on the game-top-ten.

Anonymous said...

dude you have problems. >_<

hehehe

Anonymous said...

yeah, it won´t suprice me if you gonna dream about being a lion or something new. you haven´t thought about checking your dreams to those who can? oh, by the way i do have an ide about that challenge, if you got the nerve:) how about a manga/cartoon made picture of a lion/cat and a quiz to see who really knows about lions or cats? by the way: GREAT blog!