Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Typo Village

The other day we went to an island called Angelsey. We visited a village called.... LlanfairpwllgwyngyllgogerychwyrndrobwllLlantysiliogogogoch.
Bloody hell. It must have been named by a cat on a keyboard!
Let me tell you something about English Breakfasts. First the word breakfast. Break the fast. Break the time of no eating, reffering to night time. Bacon, Sausage, beans, tomato, mushrooms, black pudding and egg. And tea. They have this breakfast on days when they don't want to stop for lunch. It works. By the time the sun sets I'm still digesting breakfast.

We saw hut circles where people lived 2500 years ago and watched over high cliffs. Pretty cool.




















The next day we went to Blackpool. Had some English Lunch and took a walk on the beach. I found a bit of polished glass.
I think during the last couple ofdays I have had more tea than I have in my whole life prior to this holiday.









Here is the picture that Hannah made for me. These characters are the characters we played in the old Vampire Live Roleplaying game. She made a comicbook cover! It is sooo cool! (Just so there are no confusions, I played the one on the right)
I'll tell you all about these characters later.

Save the cats!


See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kul läsning, coola bilder & hannah får en applåd för den finfina bilden!

Anonymous said...

Update! Shame on you. nothing interesting happening?