Saturday, February 11, 2006

The Welsh.

Here I am in the north. I got on a bus a bit over 24 hours ago, went to visit Dee, Gra, Zoe and Aidan and all the animals. 7 cats and 3 dogs. Having a good time. Just to clear things up, they are not Welsh, I'm staying with them in Cheshire. They say that the welsh are odd people. There are a lot of sheep in whales... and they all look very frightened. I wonder what that means.
Anyway they took me to whales today and showed me some lovely scenery and an abbey. They will show me more stuff every day until I go back on Wednesday. I'll try to update this thing every day until then.







Guess what!? Kyle, the reinkarnation of Stalin, has had a baby! This is baby Vanessa. The labour lasted 15 minutes. Woosh!




I will put the russia pictures on hold, since I have these lovely English pictures to show you.

As an extra treat, Melus made me a nice cartoony picture of me!
She calls me "Guran" for speaking... about stuff with her. And here is the piccie.
Thanks!!

Also, Hannah gave me a really cool pic, but Alas, I have as of yet no digital copy of it. I shall show it to you when I do.

More russiapics in about a week.
Save the cats!
See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think a lion bit you when you were a kid.. when you were in a well.. and then youre parents were killed by joker.. wait no. thats batman.