Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Blast From the Past

I do realize that this Journal not blog doesn't hold THAT much information about me. I shall redeem this by posting blasts from the past every now and then.. Starting apropriately with my family.


From left to right, these are Kristina and Jan Sunnergren. My Ma and Pa. They both work at the same hospital in Skovde, Sweden, my mother as a nurse and my father as a superiour at the IT-department. My younger sister, Karin also works there. More on her in next picture.

Top left to right; Me, Peter. My older sister Linda. Rebecka, one of Linda's daughters. Karin, my younger sister and at the bottom, Saga, Linda's second daughter. She has one more named Klara, but I don't have a picture of her handy. It is like this with this journal, I will only use pictures I have.. If anyone feels left out, they are not neglected on purpose, it is simply due to lack of material. Most of my pictures are in Sweden and I am in England; do the maths.

Last but not least in this edition of Blast From the Past, our favourite canine; Moffe the wonder dog, relaxing after a tough game of football.


More pictures from my past, in the next episode of Blast From the Past!

No comments: