Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Macbeth and Blast From the Past 2

I just came back from working on Macbeth. I also play Tchubukov in a Chekhov.. and Andrey in another Chekhov... and a soldier in a ww1 piece.. and now I've been asked to be in a musical. Man! I've got so much to do, but I CAN'T turn down a musical! I AM a musical!

Anyway, time for another episode of Blast From the Past 2!




Who are all these happy people you ask? Well.. at a point after having moved to the city of Trollhattan I was part of a lot of independent movie projects. One of these were partly shot in my home town, Mariestad. The film was called Passage and filming it was a mighty adventure. We nearly killed a bunch of extras, but that is a different story. The people in the picture (from left to right), apart from me are:

Marcus Hammar: A Funny guy with a pot on his head. He is mostly an electrician and handy-guy on set. It's good to have a somewhat sane guy around a movie set sometimes. well.. saneish.

Hannah Lemoine Persson: She is a girl (hence the she) who is shaping up to be quite the director. She has won an award in the Frame Festival for a short film called Blandband. She is a sweet girl and a somewhat poltically radical feminist, but I'm safe because she likes me. I think.

Bjorn Milles: Look at him. That is him. That is so him! He is a guy that is not afraid to let his imagination run wild, knock over a few garbage cans and paint graffitti on the great wall of China. He is a master of Tekken and knows how to make sandwitches than can give you a heart attack in less than five minutes.

That is them. People who weren't mentioned here, that was because you were not in the picture! Don't worry, you'll be introduced some other day!

That concludes this episode of Blast From the Past! Stay tuned for more.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, but I'm no feminist. I'm a humanist. :) meaning: people are stupid, no matter what sex they are. ;)

Anonymous said...

and yes, I like you. :)