Sunday, July 31, 2005

I care! and Blast From the Past 3

Today rehearsals were fun as usual. I acctually rolled around the floor laughing at one point. I also rehearsed a scene from the musical Chichago. I love musicals!

I care about my readers and I will, to the best of my ability, respond well to requests! So, here you go, Hannah! I like feedback and comments and to encourage that, here are the recent pictures of me:


This is me in my room a couple of days ago. 10 points to the first to point out what the grey thing in the lower bottom corner is!

This is me the next day, right before leaving the house for school! That smile does look a bit camera-forced I admit. Sorry..








This picture was taken about six weeks ago on my short holiday to Sweden. I am wearing my new blue (!) shirt.



This is me on the same holiday, a couple of days earlier. This is what I look like from above!

And now here is part three of Blast From the Past! Thanks to Hannah! She sent me this picture to be shown here:

This is me and Hannah in Trollhattan. As you can see it was winter. I am not entirely sure as to what year it is, but I do remember the moment! And because of my will to encourage the attention I get from my readers, I shall give you more on Hannah.

Hannah Lemoine Persson

Trollhattan

Has two cats they might be gay

This pretty lady is fond of making films, going to Roskilde Festival, partying among friends, playing World of Warcraft and Me.

Keep 'em coming!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah. Den nya blåa skjortan var helsnygg på dig. =) Nu drar vi igång filmningen snart så kika in min blogg med. OCH KOMMENTERA!

Anonymous said...

Btw är det en hund? I hörnet? Silver Fang kanske =)!