Monday, July 25, 2005

Newbies at my school!

Newbies are so adorable! They are new, and I am not! That makes me experienced! The summer school kids have just started, and are feeling their way around the school. I got to show them how to set up for Acrobatics. They seem to be enjoying the:
Yesterday was my landlady's birthday. There were people from Japan, China, Malasya, Greece, Italy and India! And they all had food from their culture! Such a feast! (They insisted for me to join them). Just to contribute I went and fetched my bottle of russian Vodka.

The play is going well, we're refining the modelling of it. It's getting very physical, which is good. Physical comedy is great. I will also be playing Macbeth in a director's piece (just one scene) and we are replaying the Burbot on an open day. I will also play a soldier in a silence piece set in World War One.. Busy busy busy...

Today's featured picture is yet another watery nature pic from Sweden. I took this a couple of weeks ago in Vanern Lake. Enjoy! I will try to get a hold of a digital camera, other then the one on my phone so I will be able to have pictures that have something to do with my actual entries. Although I shall keep featuring some of my favourite photos.

No comments: