Sunday, July 24, 2005

Well well well...


A Blog. What IS that word anyway? What is wrong with the word journal?
Well.. Whatever a blog is, now I have one. I shall try it out and see how it works.
Is it worth my time and splendor? We shall see!
I will try and upload pictures and suchlike... Will this make it worth my while to convert from LJ?
Only time and can tell.
And now, an image!

Ain't that sweet? Hang on, I'll give you another one!

This is what Sweden looks like.

I like taking pictures. Hmm.. it's not nagging me about little space and such... The pics do end up rather small, but I kinda like having a place to show off pictures. OK, I'll keep using this so called blog for a while. But I will call it a journal!

Over and out!

Under and in!

-the Swedish lion in London

No comments: