Saturday, July 30, 2005

No time!!!

Hurry! Damn internet cafe! make everything take long when they are about to close.. make me switch computers when I have only a few minutes to write an entry! Oh well.. Today we made props for our play, had an open day, where an independent festure film director showed up. That was quite nice. I did the sound on the 2nd year students' play again. Damn I could have made this one quite long but dont have time..

Ok, one thing. here: compare me to the old me:






This is me, September 2004. The passport picture I took right before moving to London.


This here is me a couple of months back. Do I look different? I feel a lot better, I think a lot more clearly, I can do a lot more things, I am stronger, faster, more agile!
If I keep going at this rate, I'll be a superhero (or villain) in no-time!
That's all for today! Bye folks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

More resent pics, peter! Havn't seen you in forever, keep us updated over here. ;)