Monday, August 01, 2005

Whooop

Tired. Hungry. Broke. Today was a busy busy day. The usual rehearsal, it is getting more and more physical. Two showings in the evening, building the set, had a line-run until.. now. No rest for the wicked (or me). Have not had a day off for ages! I wonder what I shall eat. hmm.. Water will do fine for tonight. I know this all sounds like complaining, but it's pretty common day to me nowadays. I still love what I'm doing here. And to those who worry about me in times of terrorism and poverty, Don't!
You know me! I'm not the dying type! I don't only get through things, I get through them while singing!

And now, a picture. Let's see what shall I give you tonight...


This place is Kinekulle Quarry. Lovely looking spot! Kinekulle is a mountain close to where I grew up. This lovely location was the setting for a three day Live Roleplaying Game I played a couple of years ago. It was a fantastic post apocalyptic experience! The event itself was called Futuredrome. I will give you more on that when I am rested and have more time on my hands. Got plenty of pictures for you as well...

As a little teaser, this is a picture of me, as my character in named Rolaplaying experience. My name was Jiro. I was a bounty hunter.

In other news, Marcus Hammar (named in Blast From the Past part 2) guessed the right answer to yesterday's question. The right answer was of course; a Lion statue. Here you go, Marcus, you pothead (see picture in Blast From the Past part 2 ). 10 points for you. Plus a little extra gift for being so quick to give the answer..

It's a flame. Cool, ain't it?

And Conny.. a dog? A dog? Come on man it's me we're talking about here! -5 points for you! (would have been -15 points if you had not added SilverFang)

Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Du gillar ju hundar. Och speciellt Silver Fang. Jag tänkte gissa på lejon med men den såg ju så knasig ut. Inte för att hundar ser konstiga ut; Silver är ju ascool. Och tur att han räddade mig där. jaja -5 allså. Får hämta upp det i Tävling 2.

Och bloggen är ju på parantes.blogg.se

Det är DÄR du ska läsa och kommentera, och den uppdateras Minsann!

Ha det fint. Sov gott.

Anonymous said...

I must say it looks like a beautiful place you have gotten to..I'm almost envious ;)..Hope your play is going to be good aswell