Tuesday, September 06, 2005

And the Peter goes to...

This is the day that the wonderful contest will be judged! Let's waste no time. And the Peter goes too:
Hannah Lemoine. Because she sent me a picture that did indeed wake memories. Memories of friendships, nice times, fun games and sheer horror, all packed into a neat packet of humiliation and nostalgia. It conserned a certain lost bet. The word is.. intense.
Here is her story:
The picture I have sent is a memory of that one time I actually won over Peter (no, not in fighting, he still blocks the hell out of me). And even though the punishment was awful and humiliating, Peter stood up like a man and took it. I laughed and laughed and laughed, and took pictures of it. Here is how it went.
Peter and me sat in sädesbingen one night, playing Trivial Pursuit. We had both filled our pieces and it was all about who would get the last question. Peter's question was. "Is there a chimp that has a black belt in Karate?" ( or something like that) He answered no, animals don't get graded in martial arts. But apparently, they do! (creepy little monkey!)
The deal was that if I lost, I would have to be made up as a clown at the next party I would go to. But since I won, Peter had to let me give him a make-over to look like a girl and take pictures! It was a great evening, wasn't it?

Great evening indeed! *mutters* No, I am being mean, it was fun, and yes, I took it like a man! (a man with lipstick and fake eye-lashes)
I will also be strong and share this picture with all of you, as I promised. (I mean it could have been worse, this is just a headshot after all) There it is. Laugh it up folks, laugh it up. Spite everything though, it was a fun evening, Hannah! I'll be back soon for more fun evenings (slightly different ones though)

Guess what? There is a runner-up.

Say hello to Conny Andersson.
He pieced together a collage of pictures from when I was a photographer and we had great times filming together. It did bring back nice memories of the projects and the fun we had together. However, using many pictures instead of one seems a little greedy of him and it didn't specify one moment in time, so the feelings that arise are more genralized than focused meaning it doesn't get as intense as the memory of one moment in time can be.
It was very nice to see however, and the picture is shown here:


Magnifcient contest, wasn't it? I like, I like. On a sidenote, Hannah will actually recieve 2 Bonus points for taking the initiative to write comments in English. NorthLion's Journal is in English because I have some readers who are not so good at reading Swedish and so writing in English to the best of your ability is essential for the proper ettiquette. Bjorn did write his first comment in English, but quickly swung back to Swedish, so the 2 Bonus Points will go to Hannah. Now for the rest of the points. Hannah won the picture contest, giving her 10 Points. Conny was runner-up and will recieve 5 points.
The positions are as follows.


Hannah has 43 Points
Conny has 22 points
Silvestris and Marcus still have 10 points
Frida still has 5 points.

In tradition of this journal, do not forget you care about me (NorthLion) by doing your best to save the cats. A new wonderful contest will show up in a short while.

What? You want a fun picture to finish off with? Take a glance earlier in the entry, man! You ain't gonna get a heavier laugh today!

See ya!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

En klar och rättvis seger till Hannah med både bild och minnet det väckte till liv - så det kändes fint att komma tvåa efter ett sådant bra bidrag. Och nu längtar vi redan efter nya tävlingar... :).

Anonymous said...

Yes! I won! I am almost as good as the chimp with the black belt! Moahahahahahaha!!!

...today Peter. Tomorrow: the world!

Anonymous said...

Oh, and btw. The new pics of me will be sent to you shortly. My usb-cables are fucked up at the moment. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Ok I am a WoW freak and can't keep track on all the competitions! But from now on i promise to join in on the fun. But first I demand 1 point for cleaning my kitchen. I know that has nothing to do with this journal but I think I deserve it. I will also clean my bathroom soon.

Anonymous said...

& jag vill bara tilläga att jag Absolut inte vill ha ngt poäng för mitt inlägg om dig i min B****. Jag hoppas att du inte ens tänkte på att ge mig något - för jag vill att du ska ta det som det är; vänskapliga rader om dig. Ges det poäng för sådant börjar alla tro att det var smicker och bla. bla bla. Så inga poäng för det - tack. Jag är så glad och & nöjd med din kommentar som du lämnade.

Anonymous said...

SARVUX!!!!!!!!

JAG LAGGER TILL EN RAD HAR MED DA. SCHYYST HEMSIDA ELLER JOURNAL ELLER BLOG ELLER NATT.. VET INTE VAD NI KALLART.. JAG SAGER HEMSIDA. JA DET VA ALLT...

ZEBASTIAN
Z810707@HOTMAIL.COM