Saturday, September 24, 2005

World Citezen

I'm getting used to travelling. I recently landed in London and there is no special feeling about it. It has become an everyday occurance (not literally) The world may be pretty big, but still it is only one place. There is really only one place. It is only my thinking about my surroundings that make it seem like different places. And the company. Home is not where the heart is, let's face it, the heart could be anywhere. Home is where your friends are. I miss you guys! I'm doing my best to visit ya'all! Come see me too! It'll be fun! We'll go see all the nifty lion statues!
By the way, today is Hannah's birthday!
Happy Birthday Hannah! Have a good one! Apart from the symbol of the contradiction in Russian patriotism, I will give you one more gift. I will send it by snailmail. I am not rich, so do not expect a diamond, but I think it can be considered fun. I just thought of it.

Well, I am back in Brittland. Haven't even got home yet, so this will be a quick one. Tomorrow I'll go say hi to people around the school before monday.. seing the new 1st year studens will be fun. See you all around christmas all you Swedes! hugs!
As long as you save the cats!
As today's finale, I will give you one more picture from my Swedish holiday. I realized I have not shown a lot of pictures of my youngest neice, Clara. Here she is.


See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks mate! I had a great day yesterday, and I was really happy that you called me. Miss you!