Monday, September 05, 2005

Where are you?

About 24 hours left. Where are the pictures, people? There's got to be something you can find or scrape together! Come on! It is almost time to show the play. The set is looking messy (it's supposed to be messy so it's all good) and the costumes are all fixed. Not much more to say, really. I'll show you the people around my household.
This is Leena, the landlady. She is Italian, but speaks like 4-5 different languages. Impressive.





Ruriko the Ninja! She is japanese, and tought me to make Sushi! In this picture, she is eating watermelon.





This is Peter the Greek. He often visits Leena and us to talk about perverted japanese people.





This is Yuka. She is a friend of Ruriko and I think she is a kind of magical anime character. that smile.. she always always has it. The guy in the background is Ben, Leena's son. He is a doctor.

There are two individuals who have managed to avoid having their pictures taken. Never fear though, I'll get them soon enough. Lookie here, the results of my Sushi Lesson!

Do not forget to Save the Cats!

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

dont worry. bilden kommer imorgon kväll. ha det fint.

Anonymous said...

(jag övergår till engelska i den här gästboken, inte så kul för andra folk att läsa svenska)

I have to change a little bit in the story I sent you.
The question was "Is there a monkey who has the black belt in karate/judo/taekwondo (your pick)".

:)