Sunday, September 04, 2005

Attention all Britts!

Yes, I know you pride yourselves in being helpful and I think it is a very commendable trait, I really do. However, I must make one little request... If someone asks you for directions, and you do not know how to help, it is far more helpful to be honest and say "I don't know" than to make an answer up. This morning on the way to Hampstead Heath I found out that the bus didn't stop at it's normal place this weekend and I should get on it by Morris Place. I asked a bloke in the station about directions to this Morris place, and he sends me off walking in the opposite direction for 40 minutes! Morris place was acctually just around the opposite corner! Please, if you do not know the way, don't make one up! It is very unlikely to, due to extreme luck, turn out to be the right way!

After getting that off my chest, I'll tell you about my walk. I got off the bus by a forest and walked straight in. A stranger in a wild forest, I love that feeling. I didn't think it was possible to get it so close to London!
Nice trees, nice lakes, and a castle I couldn't find, must've been one of those invisble castles. You know the ones hidden away by magic and sorcery! Maybe not...
I did find a huge mansion though. I couldn't get into the yard, but it was surrounded by a garden and walls that you could walk on top of.
The walls were groovy, some trees and other plants were growing around them, starting to cover them. Closer to Hampstead the forest turned into a touristy, picnick type-park. Not really my cup of tea, but I can see it was a nice place for people who take picnicks. I bought an ice-cream.

Two more days before the picture contest will be judged. Come on people, hurry up! Hannah isn't even getting any resitance here. Are you going to let a girl win!? (*wink* to Hannah, who is probably giggling hysterically right now) So go save the cats, find/make a picture that binds us and wakes memories! Waste no more time! GO!

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Se till att läsa om min fina insats som statist nu i min blogg =).