Friday, September 16, 2005

yaawn..


I am tired... Got up early today and went to work.. Today it invloved much heavy lifting and carrying. I got the bluetooth headset for my phone to work. Now I can look like a vantrue yuppie, yay! In a few hours I will be in T-hat, vistin' the old homies. I don't have much time to seek people out, so I ask everyone who wants to meet me to be at the Pianobar tonight. I am very tired, yes but I will be somewhat alert for the reunion.. then I will snuggle up on Hannah's floor and sleep. Maybe sofa... Depends...
Say what? Oh! the contest! Well.. here we go.
Here are the winning captions.

"If I turn the webcam this way that zombie in the middle of my room might go away.. no? Damn..."

By Björn Swendsén, 5 points, welcome to the game!


Translation "Mmmm... Finally, a swedish ear"

By Conny Andersson, 3 points. Should have been in English though, dude.

"It's true! Fedus-head-nurse from south park IS based on a real person!"

By Hannah Lemoine, 2 points. This would probably have been funnier if I knew who this "Fedus-headed-nurse" was... Sorry.

The Positions!

Hannah now has 45 Points
Conny now has 25 points
Silvestris and Marcus still have 10 points
Frida and Björn have 5 points.

See you soon guys! And as always, save the cats or prepare to be horribly mutilated! Hugs!

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

klart det skulle vara på engelska. jag är kass. *hoppar i sjön...* eller förlåt; *jumping in the sea...*