Sunday, September 11, 2005

OMGWTF!?!?!?!?

I left for airport three hours before I had to. Got to Tottenham Hale and waited for the Stanstead Express Train. A train arrived and I got on expecting a 35 minute journey to the airport. 45 minutes later I realized something is wrong. I asked a girl sitting near me.
"We are going to Stanstead, right?"
She looked at me. "no..."
I said, in a southern USA accent "God damnit."
She looked at me more. "Where are you going?"
"I'm flying to Sweden..."
"Wow... Have you ever been to Cambridge?"
"... no."
"Well. in 17 minutes, you will be."
"Whops."
That's right. I got on the wrong train and ended up in Cambridge. Lucklily, the girl I met (who was a clever solicitor by the way) managed to call some people and hook me up on a delayed train going from Cambridge to Stanstead. If that train had not been 40 minutes delayed, I would not have been able to board it and catch my flight. I screwed up, but the combigned efforts of my blind luck, and this marvelous girl (Damn, I didn't even ask for her name!) I still made it to Sweden! I thanked her very much, and we had a nice chat. In Sweden I celebrated my grandfather's 80th birthday. Had a nice time with the family, and Moffe was as usual very happy to see me. That night me and Karin took a long walk under the night sky, talking about everything. Me and her can have really nice talks sometimes.
Today, I am going to save the cats, then I will go visit the oaks!


See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

TOG inte tjejens namn? Nu får du skylla dig själv; namn och nummer Hjälpte hon dig så mycket skulle hon säkert uppskattat en fika.

Hoppas du inte blev chockad av den svenska förändringen som skett. Och du... en viktig grej till som jag vet du saknat i england; det går bra i fotbollen. Vi vann över cv-jkdslfjfdslkhdsljfdjhfjhdkjhfaa (vafan??) försöker igen: i matchen mot bulglsdlkjadjskjdakjdsjdldlksda

hmmm...

måste vara något automatiskt sportskydd på din sida??? Verkligen skumt.

Vi ses!