Sunday, September 18, 2005

Opposites.

Labour day is an American tradition. It is the day that no one does any labour. This is my holiday, where I get no rest. I am not complaining, I met old friends during the weekend so I had a good time. I have got to steal one evening of sleep though, before I go back to Brittland.
Well. On the Friday I got to the T-hat and met up with Janni and Hannah. We had a nice reuinion and the gals had some... verbal fights. No catfight occured though, if it did I would have shown pictures. We went on the the Pianobar, where I found out that it is about to be closed down. Rest in piece, pianobar, you will be missed.
At this bar I met up with Patrik and his bro Niklas. They have, like most T-hatters nowadauys, become total WoW junkies. I spent the night at Hannah and Patrik's place. Apparently I must have been quite dirty, because one of their cats, Boris, saw it fit to give me a grooming. We watched the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Great musical! Tim Curry is cool. The next day I went to my cusin Daniel's birthday party. He has now hit the big Three-O (30)
That night I went back to the T-hat and reunited with Nefus. We spoke, laughed, drank and played computer games. Good old classmate of mine. Then I went to get some sleep at Hannah and Patrik's place once again. Boris had other plans, however. He required petting as payment for the earlier grooming and after that, his housemate Frans also wanted petting and I couldn't be unfair so petting was applied.
The following day we had a meeting about the short film Dödsbo. I have now met Li, who is to be something like Production Design on the film. Good old Andreas Sollien and Conny were also at the meeting. After the meeting we met Björn. Then we had lunch. After lunch, Björn went home and the rest of us helped on the shoot of a music video.
This last picture is a picture of Li, holding a reflector. Welcome to our world, miss Li. Please wear a helmet. And always bring your toothbrush. Don't ask why.
Save the cats, people!
(edit: Li asked me to censor the this picture of her. Let this be a lesson! Be careful with what you wish for BWUAHAHAHAHA!!!)

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like being good old Conny. It was nice to see you. Come back soon! /Good old Conny

Anonymous said...

Than you! I will keep that in mind. ^_^d
..But hilfe, may you censor that last picture of me? XD