Tuesday, August 30, 2005

DINGDINGDING

I do not believe it. I simply do not believe it. Finally someone guessed the right answer. The picture was from my hometown, the M-Town (Mariestad) Well done, Hannah. To be honest I was getting worried. Here are the guesses that came before my beautiful hometown; Trollhattan, Skaven, London and Moscow! Holy bong! I was shocked enough to use a stupid looking picture of myself. HEY! I've got an idea for a contest! Hang on, First I must give the devil his due (It is just a common figure of speech, Hannah, I am not saying you are the devil) Hannah will recieve her two points.
Hannah now has 31 points. And Moffe is very pleased with you.
What will next contest be, you ask? Well, it is more of a mission than a question. I want YOU to find a picture either of me, me and you, or only you that I took. Basically the rquirement is that the photograph wakes memories, and has something to do with you and me. They may make me go "ahhhh", "awww" or "hahaha" perhaps some may even make me go "meow", "purr" or "rowr". I seriously doubt though, that any of them will make me go "woof." The one that makes me have the biggest reaction will get 10 points. I reserve 5 points to hand out to the second runner up if it is a close tie. I understand that this mission may take some time. You have one week. Next tuesday this competition closes. What I want you to do is email it to me, and drop a little something about it in the comments of this here entry. I will show the winner, or winners in the conclusion entry. Remind me that we are us! and save the cats!
Before I end this transmission Marcus would like to give you his Funniest Word of the Day! the word is; iffy


See ya!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ska det vara en bild som DU tagit? Hmmm... Det här blir svårt.

Anonymous said...

i got alot of them. and it will bring you great memories!

Anonymous said...

The picture I have sent is a memory of that one time I actually won over Peter (no, not in fighting, he still blocks the hell out of me).
And even though the punishment was awful and humiliating, Peter stood up like a man and took it. I laughed and laughed and laughed, and took pictures of it.

What is it? You'll all know if I win. :P

Anonymous said...

Im not gonna send you a picture. But I need all the others points. Don't ask why.

I NEED POINTS