Monday, August 15, 2005

Me me me

Recently I have not given you many recent news. That is because there is not much to report. The next play is still in Analyzing stage and I have nothing interesting to say about that. Today I shall be a bit Narsicistic and overwhelm you with pictures of ME! Hannah did ask me to! It's not only my fault! Recent pictures of me will help you recognize me on my glorious return to the motherland in the future. I also want an excuse to show off my fake gun (it is a lighter really). Bought it in russia for 500 rubels. It was tricky to get across the border, but luckily we had permission for one bag of prop guns for the play, so I stuck it in there! Heee! Devious me!
When doing The Proposal I discovered something. Only in the world of theatre can you go into the mensroom and see every mirror being taken up by guys, putting make up on. Only in the theatre.. And maybe Soho.
You know.. four ego-pictures are enough. Well maybe just one more!

Oh calm down! It's just the back of my head!

sick of me yet?
Well.. I'll give you a non-me picture. I took this following picture out the window of the School greenroom the other day.


I did take it with my phonecamera so it's kinda crummy.. Same goes for all of today's pictures.. But they are still cool because of their motifes ;)

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bra, nu vet jag hur du ser ut. Det är bra - så att jag vet det. Ses.