Tuesday, August 09, 2005

More f:ed up dreams

I was at a place in the country... with a sandwitch. I went to a store to get some milk, and apparently it was a do-it-yourself kind of thing. Costumers had to milk the cow themselves in order to buy milk. When the cow demanded that I showed it an ID card and a milking license, I decided I didn't really like milk anyway.

This morning I made a strange little video sequence based on some clips I filmed with a tiny digital camera a while back. Neil will be interested in seing that. Wait a minute.. Oh! you don't know who Neil is?
Well.
This here is Neil Martin. Though he is a POM/Brittboy, I met him in Sweden, now he is based in Swindon, UK. He is currently rolling around in his own mental slush but is hopefully about to pick himself up. You hear that? You have to pick yourself up, no pick will happen without anyone doing the picking! So come visit me again soon, and I'll teach you more in the ways of the force.

OK, some more pictures.
This is a blurrily cool picture of.. who is it? And where is it? Be the first to get these questions right! Now for another piccie.

This, ladies and gentlemen is... a... ummm..







...See ya! *quickly runs off*

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det är din syrra. I... öhm... ja vad ska vi säga. Mariestad kanske? *gissar hejvilt*

Anonymous said...

Jag gissar samma som hannah. Och lika hejvilt. Och på den andra bilden gissar jag att det är ett suddigt kort med massa ljus! Whopie.

Anonymous said...

Karin säger nåt smart på första!

På andra är det en lem. Vems och vad för lem vill jag inte veta.

Anonymous said...

det är karin mittemot Piano!

Anonymous said...

de lysande fönstern till vänster är lampbutiken tror jag... så piano borde ligga till vänster ur bild fast en bit längre bak... tjingeling.