Wednesday, August 24, 2005

What hands are these?

"Still it cried Sleep no more to all the house! Glammis hath murdered sleep and therefore Cawdor shall sleep no more! Macbeth shall sleep no more!"
Hooya! Playing Macbeth is cool. And STATUS! We're only doing one scene, but it's still status. And the character interpretation is for the entire play. It is a prett challenging scene, but it's coming along. The thoughts of the previous events are so intense it's amazing! It is no wonder this play is still popular after 400 years. For all those people missing me, my visits during the upcoming holiday must be brief as I will be working to earn my keep in the weekdays. I shall only be able to spend weekend in Trollhattan (perhaps some evenings if I can live with someone therte, as the job sometimes will be in Lidkoping). Make sure you guys organize something cool.. and come see me in London as well! don't worry about the terrorists, they're all morons, they have no idea what they are doing! Soon I will have another Blast From the Past but tonight I am tired. I will go home, cook, do homework and write version 7.3 of the horror script. This here is a little taste of what I will give you tomorrow if you are good and help the big cats!
See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Klart vi fixar någonting coolt. Och sovplats finns det alltid för dig på soffan. & Lidköping, hehe där bor ju familjen numera i ett hus på landet. Hoppas du såg respektlistan - det är fan inte dåligt att ligga på den. Och besök blir det. Hund & Kel!