Saturday, August 13, 2005

Good people


Not all people are bad. After writing yesterday's entry I was angry. I stormed out of the internet cafe and stomped my way home thinking of the horrible torture I would love to put the people named in last entry through. Once I got home I realized I had left my 2 GB USB memory stick in the internet cafe! In my state of mind I assumed the worst, that if I had been so lucky that a costumer in the cafe had not stolen it, the cafe staff could claim that someone had, and keep it. It was too late to get back there, they would be closing in 10 minutes and it was a 30 minute walk. I called the internet cafe and told them I had forgotten my USB stick and they said "Hang on, let me check. Ah, yes we have it here. Would you like to pick it up tomorrow?"

"..."
I was stunned. OK, so maybe not every human being deserves to die... only most. I thanked him, and here I am, picked the USB memory stick up and, while I am still angry about those bastards I wrote about yesterday, I do have one microscopic glimmer of hope for mankind. I will use that to get by another day. Another happy note is that most of Silvy's troubles with finding a home on the island of her upcoming education are over. She has found an apartment that will work as a home for her and her feline companions. She has promised me a spot on her floor when I come to visit as well. So I feel better now.

Today I will present you with some Moffe piccies! You've missed him haven't you? Here he is; Moffe the Wonder Dog! (now featuring an adorable puppy-pic)
This is moffe as a puppy! Look at him! Just look at him!
This is Moffe going for a treat. A split second ago the treat was resting on his nose, and in the time of the picture, hovering right in front of him.

This is a dramatic pose. Moffe looking into the distance, searching for things that cannot be seen, listening for sounds that may never be. Woof, Moffe... woof.

See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Och du undrar varför jag överhuvudtaget kom att tänka på att det var en hund när jag fick munspoängen? Vi gillar ju hundar, peter. Och vi gillar moffe såklart. Nu ska jag läsa ditt manus. cya.