Saturday, August 27, 2005

if yuh wunner wha...

Translation: If you wonder why I am speaking in a suthern USA accent in my spare time, it is because of the fact that I am working on my character in a Tennessee William's play. All classes except for one are doing Tennessee, so practically everyone in the school are walkin' 'round soundin' laak cawboys. Sounds like we are a drama school in texas. My class is so far ahead of schedule it's amazing! We need about 4 more days and we have 10. Groovay! The horror script is now v8.1. I've just listened to some of the concept music by Magnus Knutas, and old classmate of mine, who will be writing some tunes, and hopefully act in the film. This here is him. He went to drama school with me back in the old M-Town. If all goes well he will, apart from making the end credits music together with his band Kaross, play Erik in the film. Andreas Sollien here will produce it, don't worry he doesn't always look like that. The team is growing! Anyone want to join? Don't be afraid to ask. Film sets are lovely, just look!
I will keep yesterday's "quest" open a few more days, juzz cuz' I wunna.
And lissen. If yuh dun do yer part ta save dem kitties, ahm gonna kick yer ass from here ta kingdum com, yuh hear?
See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Filminspelning. AH ;)