Thursday, August 04, 2005

Headache and Blast from the Past 4

I have a headache. I am tired. Tonight I will rest. All that rehearsing will come to the test tomorrow. We will be showing The Proposal by Anton Chekhov on Friday and on Saturday. Don't wish me luck!

And now folks, it be time for; Blast from the Past part 4!



The oak-siblings
These two happy people are (from left to right) Joanna and Joakim Ek (Ek is Swedish for oak) They are old friends of mine, and my main contacts in the M-Town (where I was born and raised). Now that I live in London I don't get to see them much, but I do meet them on every holiday. See you soon, guys! (It's a shame that you will not read this due to lack of an internet connection.)
Joanna Ek
M-Town
Likes Anime, drawing, playing handboll and meowing. And she has very pleasantly chewy flesh.
Joakim Ek.
M-Town
Likes martial arts, playstation, wargames and drinking (but only on weekdays and weekends) He also has bones in his leg that look like a jigsaw puzzle.
Good night, all ye faithful readers!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Fan det är smart med en bloggserie alltså. Orginellt och jävligt roligt. Imorgon startar inspelningen. Så häng med på bloggen och hemsidan! Och Inte lycka till.