Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Labyrinth in my mind

Yes. Today, apart from some great rehearsing, I managed to get a lot of interesting... therapy work done. I use the word therapy loosely as it is not exactly what we do. If I was to use school terminology here no one would understand what the heck I was talking about. The mind is a great maze of riddles and treasures and to be a great actor one must know ones own mind like his or her own home. Sounds simple? It is not simple. There are so many things in the human mind it is almost unspeakable. Once you know your way around your own mind you can make your subconsious work for you, and free yourself of the mental problems that most people just choose to get used to as a part of life. In other words. Freedom to be the you that you want to be. But because of the complexity of it all, what I find out about myself in the school, stays in the school (and in me of course). I do reccomend taking a course here, not only to improve your acting or directing, but also to become the master of your own mind.
Anyway ... Hannah.. I am impressed! Not only did you remember the name of the play and the character I played, but the opening narration as well! Yes, as a final production at the school we did Willy Russel's Bloodbrothers, and I played Mr. Richard Lyons. I even had my own song! Congratualtions, Hannah! I will now, again, show a picture of you. Here are the positions;
Hannah 22 Points
Conny 13 Points
Silvestris and Marcus 10 Points
Frida 5 Points
This is Hannah, being an add-babe for Carlsberg beer. You wanna be as groovy as this? Drink Carlsberg! (And Carlsberg... Give me money, I just made people buy your products!)
I had another idea for a short film. I'll write it when I have more time. Until then, have a look at this.
It's a gate. Groovy groovness!

And never forget to Save the Cats!
See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Imponerande av Hannah minsann och nu blir det spännande i toppstriden. Hoppas tävlingen pågår ett tag till :). Du är f.ö med på min respekt lista nu som jag har. Det är Du o Marcus på rännstensfilm hitills.