Thursday, August 18, 2005

What the hell?

Don't get me wrong, even though I created this Journal(not blog) for friends and family, I do gladly welcome anyone, who may for whatever strange reason be interested in my life, to read it. I Also enjoy comments. Feedback is important for everything, isn't it? If I didn't know anyone was reading this I would not feel very motivated to keep writing. I must, however ask people to not include any spam in your comments. When a stranger says "Hi, great blog, by the way, become a member of yaddayaddayadda and give your creditcard number-yaddayadda" it somehow doesn't seem quite as sincere as I would have hoped most comments would be. And please, people! Do not use the word Blog when reffering to this journal! Thank you!

Conny was quick at researching the annswers to yesterday's questions. I realized they were not as tricky as I first thoiught. I mean a simple google of "Hans Zimmer Inspiration Lion King" would probably come up with the answer in no-time. I shall try and consider this in the future. Anyway, of course the answer to question number one is Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Conny just wrote Mozart, but I will assume he didn't mean Bob Mozart, his unknown neighbour) and the score that inspired Zimmer was Requiem. A requiem is sort of a funeral piece and seing as it was the last piece he wrote before he died (he acctually died while writing it) it was kind of fitting.
Now it is getting crowded in the lead.
Sharing the Gold position are Conny, Hannah, Silvestris and Marcus. with 10 points
With the Silver, Frida is all alone with her 5 points.

Just to see if we can't spread the positions out a little bit, I shall have a tiny question, going for
three points. This picture was created by me as sort of a test. As most of you know, I do a bit of 3D for fun in my spare time. I ask now, which computer programmes were involved in the making of this picture? (operating systems not included) Allthough more than one program were used, you may only give one answer and if you are correct you will score three points.
As usual it is required that you help the kitties!
Felis.Silvestris.Net


As a sort of.. filler, I suppose, here is a wacky picture of two... morons. Well.. Funny dudes.. Individuals from Trollhattan. Enjoy!

See ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hej, din trogna läsare Conny här. Bilder från Far & Son finns på sidan om ett par sekunder och när det gäller frågan kör jag stenhårt på gissningen "Maya".

Ha det fint min vän, ska bli kul o ses igen. (oj, rim.)

Anonymous said...

Jag får väl säga photoshop då. :)