Wednesday, August 10, 2005

Last entry, revised

I realized I have been horribly unfair. I was thinking about things people could do to surprise me for extra points, and I remembered the ultime! It happened online here, after I had opened this journal, and is indeed deserving of 10 points. (every event contains 10 points, so if a contest has 5 questions, every question is worth 2 points each, you figure it out)

So the poistions ARE;


Shared 1st place Marcus and Silvestris 10 points
Shared 2nd place Hannah and Frida 5 points
3rd place Conny -5 points
Congratualtions!

Remember Sily? She gave me this wonderful gift!
This beautiful picture, featured in the entry of July 25th, titled Oh. My. God!
Right is right and fair is fair. Now I have peace of mind.


See ya!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Trailer kommer givetvis. Så fort filmen hamnar på klippbordet så finns den på sidan. Nu ska jag verkligen se till att samla poäng. Och så ska jag sno din ide och ha en tävling jag med. fast annorlunda, såklart.