Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Some of my life

Fine! Like, whatever! I am aware that I am not posting that many pictures of my life in London, but for everyone's information that could be partly caused by the fact that I do not have a lot of pictures of my life in London. In the future, I may have more pictures of me living my life in London, but at the moment I do not have a proper digital camera, or the money to take a lot of 35mm pictures and have them quickly developed. If anyone is willing to give me a good digital camera I would gladly accept, but until then, what you see is what you get. I do have a few pictures that have to do with my life since I moved to London.. they were, however taken in Moscow 4-5 months ago.


This is me in front of the Cathedral in Red Square, wearing a silly hat.

This here is my classmate Barbara Hatwell. She used to be on a brittish soap called Brookside. Behind her you see the same red square as in the previous picture. Do not let the name decieve you. As you see in the pictures, the square is not, in fact, very red at all.

This is me in heaven, (err, Moscow Circus) feeding an adorable wittle baby! Ain't he cute? I call him Boris. This was a really great time. I saw other people feed him, but he was pulling away from them, struggeling, and complaining but when I fed him. Well, just look! He squeezed my hand with his wittle paw! He was so cuddly! (might have been a she, I felt that making sure might seem rude)

There you go. Some of my somewhat recent life. See you later! (I will give you more on my trip to Russia when all the 35mm pictures I took are in my hands)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok. Då är jag mer nöjd. Men jag tänker ändå tjata på dig - oavsett om du har kamera eller ej så kommer jag tjata tills jag får se bilder. Jag har själv samma problem nu - ingen kamera men det ska ändras. I helgen blir det bilder på parantes.blogg.se så BESÖK och kommentera. Det är där det händer. Och så kommer det bilder där då - som sagt, från inspelningen. Ha det roligt. Och bra. och vi ses.

Anonymous said...

Men! MIN katt heter Boris! Du snor nog min katts namn du. *morr*

Unknown said...

His name is Boris too! Boris is a very russian name!
*sticks tounge out*